Welcome to FTS Education & Visa Services, your trusted partner in the pursuit of a successful 132 Business Visa Talent (Permanent) A/B application. As a leading migration agent in Sydney, our expert team is committed to guiding you through a seamless visa process.
Unlock a world of opportunities with our online migration agent courses, designed to empower you with the knowledge and skills needed for a thriving career in migration services. Our comprehensive online courses ensure flexibility and accessibility, allowing you to master the essentials of immigration consultancy at your own pace.
The 132 Business Talent Visa is for people who are willing to start a new business or develop an existing business in Australia. This is a permanent visa that is available in two streams:
1. Significant Business History StreamThis Visa is ideal for people that are interested in operating a new or existing business. Application Requisites:
- The applicant must be under the age of 55 years unless the State or Territory you have been nominated by states otherwise.
- You must have a net value of at least AUD1.5 million that has been acquired lawfully.
- For at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years, you must have an annual turnover of AUD3 million, 10% ownership of the business and total net assets of at least AUD400,00.
2. Venture Capital Entrepreneur StreamThis Visa is for all those that have sourced venture capital funding of at least AUD 1 million. Application Requisites:
- The applicant must have a venture capital funding agreement of at least AUD1 million.
- The venture capital funding agreement should be through an Australian company that is a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
- The applicant must have a successful business career
- Should be the owner of a successful business for at least 2 economic years
- Must have net assets worth at least AUD 1.5 million
- Should have an annual turnover of at least AUD 3 million
- Should be nominated by the State or Territory Government
- Competent English
- Must meet health and character requirements
- Submit an Expression of Interest or EOI through SkillSelect
- The applicant should be nominated by the State or Territory Government
- The applicant must receive an invitation from the Department of Home Affairs to apply for this visa.
- Apply for the Visa and submit the required documents.
At FTS, we understand the importance of informed decisions. Take advantage of our migration agent free consultation service, where our experienced professionals will address your queries, assess your eligibility, and provide personalized advice tailored to your unique situation. Trust FTS Education & Visa Services to be your reliable partner on your journey to securing the 132 Business Visa Talent (Permanent) A/B. Let’s turn your aspirations into reality – start your visa application with confidence today.