Contributory Parent Visa SC 143
The Contributory Parent Visa SC 143 is for parents of Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents or eligible citizens of New Zealand that have moved to Australia. This visa lets applicants live in Australia permanently.
- The applicant must be sponsored by an eligible child who is an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- You must be outside Australia during the processing of your application.
- The applicant should meet the Balance of Family test.
- According to this test, applicants must prove that at least half of their children live in Australia as Permanent Residents or Australian citizens, or a majority of their children live in Australia that any other country.
- Should meet the health and character requirements.
- Stay permanently in Australia.
- You can work and study in Australia.
- Sponsor your relatives that are eligible for Permanent Resident status.
- Enrol in Medicare.
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years.
- Apply for Australian citizenship when you meet all residence requirements.
This permanent visa that lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.
Your permanent residency starts on the day the visa is granted if you are in Australia or the date you enter the country if you are outside Australia.
- You can travel to and from Australia indefinitely for a period of 5 years from the date the visa has been granted to you.
- This condition is only applicable as long as the travel facility on your visa remains valid.
- If you wish to travel after a period of 5 years,
- You are required to apply for a RRV or Resident Return Visa so you are allowed to re-enter Australia as a Permanent Resident.
- If you acquire Australian citizenship, you will not require a visa to enter Australia.