Family Visa Services
At FTS Visa & Education Services, we understand the importance of family reunification for our clients. We provide a range of Family Visa services designed to help you bring your loved ones to Australia or ensure they can stay with you. Our commitment is to simplify the process and provide you with accurate guidance every step of the way.
- Partner Visa Subclass 820 (On-Shore): This visa allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. It provides a temporary residence, enabling you to be with your loved one while the permanent Partner Visa is processed.
- Partner Visa Subclass 801 (On-Shore): This visa is the next step after Partner Visa Subclass 820. It grants permanent residence in Australia to the partner or spouse of an eligible Australian resident.
- Partner Visa Subclass 309 (Off-Shore): This visa is for partners or spouses of Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens who are living outside Australia. It allows you to enter and live in Australia while the permanent Partner Visa is processed.
- Partner Visa Subclass 100 (Off-Shore): This is the permanent counterpart to Partner Visa Subclass 309. Once granted, it allows you to live in Australia with your partner or spouse indefinitely.
- Contributory Parent Visa Subclass 143: This visa allows parents of Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to live in Australia. It is a pathway to permanent residency and may have a shorter processing time than other parent visas.