International Relations Visa SC 403
The International Relations Visa SC 403 lets applicants visit Australia on a temporary basis.
The applicant must be eligible to apply for any one of the 5 streams within this visa.
This temporary work visa is issued under five streams:
- Government Agreement Stream:
This stream lets visa holders visit Australia for purposes that are in relation to a bilateral agreement. This bilateral agreement is between the Australian Government and a foreign government where the visa holder is permitted to work in Australia based on the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Visa holders can stay in the country for the term specified in the visa grant notice which is usually up to a period of 2 years.
While applying for this visa, the applicant can be in or outside Australia. Processing of 75% of applications usually takes 34 days and 90% are processed within 3 months.
- Foreign Government Agency Stream
This stream is for officials that visit Australia to represent a foreign country or individuals visiting to teach a foreign language in Australian schools.
Visa holders can stay in Australia for the time specified in their visa grant notice which may be up to a period of 5 years.
- Visa holders can represent a foreign government and they will not be under any official status in the country.
- Applicants can work as a teacher of a foreign language in Australian schools.
- Domestic Worker Stream
This visa is for individuals who visit for the purpose of performing domestic duties for a diplomat.
- The applicant must be aged above 18 years.
- The applicant must be outside Australia the first time they apply.
- You must visit the country to perform domestic work for an individual who holds a Diplomatic (temporary) Visa SC 995.
The first visa is valid for 12 months and further visas are dependent on your employer’s stay in Australia.
- Privileges and Immunities Stream
Individuals with permitted privileges and immunities are applicable to apply under this stream.
- The applicant must have privileges and immunities under relevant legislation.
- You must present a letter of support from the DFAT.
- You must work in Australia as an international representative.
The duration of your stay depends on your visa grant letter that specifies your stay as an international representative in AUstralia.
- Seasonal Worker Program
Individuals visiting Australia to participate in a Seasonal Worker Program must apply through this stream.
- The applicant must be invited to participate in the Seasonal Worker Program by an approved Temporary Activities Sponsor.
- You must work as a seasonal worker in specific selected industries.
- For any assistance about this visa, you can always contact or reach out to us for a migration consultation.
The duration of your stay is specified in the visa grant notices and is usually for a period of 9 months.