Labour Agreement Visa Info - FTS Education & Visa Services

Labour Agreement

Labour Agreement

A Labour Agreement lets eligible and approved businesses sponsor foreign workers when they cannot find suitable workers in the Australian labour market and temporary or permanent visas are unavailable.

Labour Agreement is made between the Australian Government and employers. The Australian Government is represented by respective employers. These agreements are usually valid for 5 years and these visas are granted under the below mentioned programs:

Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa SC 482
Employer Nomination Scheme Visa SC 186
Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa SC 494

Health Insurance (OSHC/OVHC)

There are 2 types of Health Insurance for all those that are staying in Australia for a temporary period of time.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Student Visa holders must have an Overseas Student Health Cover during their stay in Australia. This insurance is ideal for all those holding a Student Visa for over 3 months. The type is dependent on the applicant’s situation.

Single Cover- For students living in Australia without any dependents
Couple Cover- For students who have a spouse that is accompanying them in Australia
Family Cover-For students who have their family in Australia as their dependents.

Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC)

The Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) is ideal for all those that hold a Working Visa SC 447, 485 or those holding a Visitor Visa SC 600, 601, 651. This insurance covers medical fees and services, but excludes dental, orthopaedic and ophthalmologist.

FTS can help you prepare a detailed Labour Agreement with the eligibility of the required candidate and how the process of nomination occurs. With our expertise in creating excellent Labour Agreements, we have helped several employers create detailed agreements with the Australian government. Connect with us to know more about our services.

Feel free to contact with us