Partner Visa (Offshore- SC 309 & 100)
The Partner Visa Offshore SC 309 & 100 lets the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible dependent New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.
This visa lets you apply for the temporary and permanent visas together.
The Temporary Partner (Provisional) Visa SC 309 is first granted to the applicant and lets them stay in Australia while the Permanent Partner Visa SC 100 is being processed.
- The applicant must be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian website citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your marriage should be legal under the Australian law.
- You must have been in a de facto relationship for at least the past 12 months.
The temporary 309 Visa lets you stay in Australia while your Permanent Partner Visa SC 100 is being processed or a decision is made.
With the Permanent Partner Visa SC 100, you can stay in Australia permanently.
For the Permanent Partner Visa SC 100:
- The applicant must hold a Temporary Partner Visa SC 309.
- You must continue to be the de facto partner or spouse unless there are special circumstances.
- Should comply with all Australian laws.