Onshore Partner Visa (SC 820 & 801) - FTS Visa Services

Partner Visa (Onshore- SC 820 & 801)

Partner Visa (Onshore- SC 820 & 801)

The Partner Visa (Onshore- SC 820 & 801) lets individuals enter and live in Australia with their partner. This visa is ideal for non-Australian citizens that are in a genuine relationship with an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.


Your stay in Australia is initially temporary while the Partner Visa SC 801 is processed or withdrawn.

The Partner Visa is issued in two stages:

Applicants are granted the Temporary Partner Visa SC 820 which lets you stay in Australia.
On completion of 24 months, the applicant is eligible for a permanent Partner Visa SC 801.


The applicant must be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
Your marriage should be legal under the Australian law.
You must be in a de facto relationship for at least the past 12 months.
You must have been in Australia while applying for this visa and when your temporary visa application is being considered.
Your family that applies with you should also be in Australia.
Should meet the health and character requirements.


This visa lets you study, work and live in Australia while your permanent Partner Visa is processed.
You can travel indefinitely to and from Australia.
You can attend free English language classes that are provided as a part of the Adult Migrant English Program.

Feel free to contact with us