Short Stay Activity Visa SC 400
The Short Stay Activity Visa SC 400 lets applicants visit Australia for the purpose of short-term and non-ongoing work. In limited circumstances, the applicant is permitted to participate in activities or work that results in Australia’s benefits.
It is a temporary visa that is ideal for all those who intend to visit the country to perform work activities on a short stay. The stay is usually allowed up to a period of 3 months, but an extension up to 6 months may be considered if the stay is supported by an essential business case.
This is a highly specialized work stream with which you can perform short-term and highly specialized work in Australia. This visa is most suitable for individuals that have specialized expertise or knowledge that isn’t easily available in Australia.
- The applicant must be invited by the organisation they will be working for or should be supported by the organisation.
- Must have expertise, specialized skills and experience that is not available in Australia.
Duration of stay
The duration of your stay will be for a period of 3 months and be extended to 6 months in limited circumstances.
Benefits of Short Stay Activity Visa SC 400
- Stay in Australia for a period of up to 3 months or 6 months in limited cases.
- Perform the work for which the visa has been granted
- Bring your family members to Australia, if they meet the visa requirements of including family members.
- Work and activity restrictions
- Course of study
- Training is based on the workplace
- No further stay is permitted
- The applicant and their family members are obligated to follow and abide by the Australian laws and visa obligations.
- You are required to only work on the activities the visa was granted to you from.
You are permitted to lodge a new visa application:
- If you would like to participate in another activity or activities that have not been listed in your visa application.
- You must work for an organization that is not the same organization that has been listed in your application.