Skilled Independent Visa SC 189
The Skilled Independent Visa SC 189 is the most popular and sought-after visa for skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia permanently. It is a points-based visa for skilled workers that have not been sponsored by any employer or family member and have not been nominated by any State or Territory. This visa lets you live and work anywhere in Australia as a PR or Permanent Resident. With a minimum score of 65 points, the applicant is eligible to receive an invitation from the Department of Immigration. This Visa lets you live in Australia and include eligible family members in your application. The most sought-after visa, it lets you live anywhere in Australia for an indefinite period. To avail this Visa, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select.
- Submit an Expression of Interest and you must be invited to apply for the visa.
- Apply within 60 days of receiving the invitation.
- Experience in a relevant skilled occupation listed on Australia’s Skilled 189 Occupations List
- Skills Assessment for the occupation
- The applicant must receive positive skills assessment from the relevant Skilled Occupations List.
- A minimum score of 65 points on the Test
- Aged above 18 years and below 45 years when the invitation is issued.
- Meet the requirements for Skilled Migration
- Competent English
- Meeting health and character requirements
The Skilled Independent Visa SC 189 lets you live, study and work permanently in Australia. It lets you apply for Australian Citizenship depending on your residency criteria. With our skilful expertise in helping applicants migrate to Australia, FTS can assist you with hassle-free Skilled Visa migrations. While skilled migration is a complex procedure, we can ensure an effortless and structured visa application process to help you reach your goal faster.