Skilled Nominated Visa SC 190
The Skilled Nominated Visa SC 190 is for skilled workers or professionals working and living in Australia. It is a points-based visa that allows skilled workers that have been nominated by an Australian State or Territory to live and work in Australia as a Permanent Resident. This permanent resident work visa requires the applicant to complete a Skills Test and also be nominated by an Australian State or Territory.
- The applicant must check their eligibility and have the relevant Skilled Occupation in Australia’s SC 190 Visa Occupation List
- Relevant Skills Assessment for the Occupation
- The applicant must receive positive skills assessment from the relevant Skilled Occupations List.
- Should score a minimum of 65 points on the Test
- The applicant must be Nominated by a State or Territory Government Agency.
- Should submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect and must receive an invitation to apply for the Visa
- Should be aged between 18 years to 44 years when the invitation is issued.
- Competent English
- Must meet Health and Character Requirements
Nomination by State or Territory Government
- A list of occupations is published by every State or Territory which enlists the requirement of different skilled workers.
- Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest or an EOI through SkillSelect. The EOI must contain your details like your qualifications, the nominated occupation and relevant skills.
- If you receive a high point score, the Australian State or Territory will vie your EOI and decide if they would like to nominate you.
- If you are nominated by a State or Territory, you will be invited to apply for the visa. On receiving the invitation, you must apply within a period of 60 days.
The applicant must score a minimum of 65 points to be eligible to apply for this visa. The points you score are based on the following:
- English language ability
- Skilled employment
- Australian Study Requirement
- Specialist Education Requirement
- Partner Points
- Other Factors
The Skilled Nominated Visa 190 for professionals residing and working in Australia offers permanent residency. With meticulous assistance, FTS can help you sail through this Visa application effortlessly. It can help you:
- Obtain your skills assessment
- Obtain nomination from State or Territory Government
- Prepare a Relative Sponsorship Application
- Lodge and Monitor your Visa Application
- Correspond with authorities that assess skills and the Department of Immigration until the grant of your visa
- Manage all your bridging visas.