Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa SC 476
The Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa SC 476 permits recent Engineering Graduates from eligible graduates to garner skilled work experience in occupations up to 18 months. This temporary visa allows you to travel, work and study in Australia. Once the visa is granted, your family can apply to join you as well.
In the 2 years before applying, the applicant should have completed one of the following qualifications in Engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Postgraduate diploma.
- Doctoral Degree
This qualification must hold a specialization in Engineering such as:
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mining and material engineering
- The applicant must be a Skilled Graduate.
- Must be of or below 31 years of age.
- Should hold an eligible Engineering Qualification from a recognized institution in the past 24 months.
- The applicant must not have applied or should not hold the Temporary Graduate Visa SC 485 or Skilled Recognized Visa unless they were a dependent family member.
- Must meet all health and character requirements.
The applicant must have completed their Engineering Qualification from a recognized educational institute. Having studied at an institution that is affiliated with a recognized institution does not make you eligible for this visa. For required English language ability, you must be a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland or you must meet the English language requirement for the Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa SC 476. In any other case, you are required to provide an evidence of having achieved the requirement scores from the English language tests. Ideal for Engineering Graduates, the Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa SC 476 can help you avail an employment opportunity in Australia with an improved revenue and living.