Skilled Regional Visa SC 491
The Skilled Regional Visa SC 491 permits skilled professionals to reside and work in specified regions of Australia for up to 5 years. It is ideal for eligible skilled workers and families letting them live, work and study in designated regions of Australia. With this Visa, eligible applicants can apply for a Permanent Residence after a period of 3 years.
To apply for this Skilled Regional Visa SC 491 you must be invited to apply for this visa. You must submit an Expression of Interest or EOI to receive an invitation.
To avail this visa, the applicant is required to meet the below mentioned criteria:
- The applicant must be a member of the family unit of the main applicant holding the Skilled Work Regional Visa SC 491
- He/she must meet the health and character requirements.
- The Applicant must be nominated by an eligible relative living in a designated area or Australian State or Territory.
- Skilled occupation in relevant occupation list.
- Relevant Skills Assessment
- Aged below 45 years.
- Achieving the score mentioned in your Invitation Letter
- Competent English Skills
- Application of Skilled Regional Visa SC 491 may differ based on the region and FTS can walk you through this the process effortlessly and efficiently.
- Visa holders are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence after a period of 3 years. These applicants must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory.
Benefits of Skilled Regional Visa SC 491:
- Stay in Australia for a period of 5 years
- Study, work and live in a designated region of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia as long as the visa is valid.
Valid for 5 years, this visa permits holders to study, work and live only in designated regions of Australia. Visa holders are permitted to move between regional areas.