Skilled Regional Visa SC 887
The Skilled Regional Visa SC 887 is a second stage permanent visa that provides complete legal permanent residence. With no points based requirements, it is a pathway to permanent residency in specified regions of Australia. To obtain this visa, you must meet a set of requirements.
The applicant must hold any one of the mentioned visas that have been granted to you as the main applicant, spouse or independent partner of the main applicant.
- A Provisional Skilled – Independent Regional SC 495 Visa
- A Provisional Skilled – Designated Area – Sponsored SC 496 Visa
- A Bridging visa granted for a valid application of a SC 495 Visa.
- To apply for this visa, applicants and dependents must fulfill conditions listed on their current provisional visa.
- The applicant should have lived in a specified region of Australia for a period of at least 2 years.
- Should have worked full-time in a specified region of Australia for a period of at least 1 year.
- Holding a SC 489, 495, 496, 475 or 487or a bridging visa A or B after applying for a SC 489, 495 or 487 Visa.
Skilled Regional Visa 887 Requisites:
- Form 80
- Marriage Certificate
- Living in designated area
- AFP Check
With the Skilled Regional Visa SC 887, you can:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Study and work in Australia
- Sponsor you relatives that are eligible for Permanent Residence
- Enroll in Medicare- Australia’s Health-related Scheme
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- Apply for Australian Citizenship if you are eligible this permanent visa can be your gateway to Permanent Residence. The FTS can help you with effortless application for the Skilled Regional Visa SC 887. Contact us for a Visa Consultation now.