Empowering Your Child’s Australian Educational Journey
The Student Guardian Subclass 590 Visa is for those who need/ want to support their child who currently holds a student visa in Australia.
- The student must be under 18 years of age (can be older under certain circumstances)
- The applicant must be a parent or guardian of the child or a relative that has been nominated by the child’s parent or guardian
- Must be able to support the student’s and your stay in Australia with sufficient money
- You must be capable to support and ensure the welfare of the student unless supported by your home government
- The applicant cannot work in Australia
- The applicant must be 21 years or older. Not permitted to bring family members younger than 6 years (unless certain exceptions that include):
- Compassionate or compelling reasons to permit the application
- Granting this visa would result in significant benefit in the relationship between the Australian Government and a foreign country.
- If the visa is granted in accordance with the above exceptions, the child will be required to meet the same health requirements and should have health insurance during their stay in Australia.
- With this visa the applicant can stay in Australia and support a student visa holder.
- You can care and support more than 1 child with this visa.
- You can study an English language Intensive course for overseas students for less than 20 hours per week or you can study a course or seek training for up to 3 months.
For more details Visit official IMMI website