Work Holiday Visa SC 417 - FTS Education & Visa Services

Work Holiday Visa SC 417

Work Holiday Visa SC 417

The Work Holiday Visa SC 417 lets applicants between 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) and Canadian, French and Irish citizens aged between 18 to 35 years (inclusive) to have their first extended holiday in Australia and work in the country to fund and support their trip.

The SC 417 lets visa holders visit Australia multiple times within a period of 12 months. It permits visa holders to work for up to 6 months under an employer and study in Australia for up to 4 months. In the case of certain specified work and regional areas, Visa holders can work up to 12 months.


The applicant must have an eligible passport from a certain country or jurisdiction
You are eligible to apply only if your passport is valid during your stay in Australia
You must be aged between 18 to 30 years (inclusive) and 18 to 35 if you are a Canadian, Irish or French passport holder.
Your application must be submitted online when you are outside Australia
You must not be accompanied by a dependent child in Australia
This must be your first visit with an Australian Working Holiday Visa
You must be able to support your stay in Australia with sufficient money.
Should meet all health and character requirements.


With this visa, you can work and live in Australia for 12 months
You can do short-term work and fund your trip in Australia.
You can study for up to 4 months
Travel multiple times to and from Australia while holding this visa
On doing 3 months of specified work, you can become eligible for a Second Working Visa.


With this visa you can do any kind of work in Australia, but usually visa holders must only work under 1 employer for 6 months.


This is a temporary visa which is valid for a period of 12 months from the date it has been granted.

Feel free to contact with us